Monday, July 07, 2008

To Post Onward!

I think I've had enough of a break now from the political season to go back to writing a bit without gagging. I really did overdo the primaries. Who in the world cares that much? Life gets thin if it's just politics.

My present appreciation of Obama is that he's just a "Yes Massa" black boy from Chicago with a grin. "What Obama really is?", "What Obama really believes...?" Who cares? Silly questions. I don't think Obama even is. I don't think he has anything to do with his campaign and I don't think he'll have anything to do with his presidency. I think he's pure Chicago. Chicago runs his campaign, Chicago will run his presidency. He'll do what he's told.

Who"Chicago" is, I don't know, I just know it's not Barack. His whole career has been white people giving him things. Now he wants white people to give him the presidency. It could happen. But at least it won't be Barack, "the radical", running things, it will be "Chicago boyz" running things, Chicago style. That's probably good, it just means corruption and graft; but we'll be safe. No mobster would want Al Qaeda moving in on his turf.

I suppose this is an idea that could be fleshed out. I'll say now only that it's strongly my impression. I has been my unchanged impression for weeks. I simply never see any evidence of Barack being in command; I've seen no evidence that anytime in his life he's ever been in command.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home