Monday, September 11, 2006

Things Become Clearer...

It has been explained to me: Bush invaded Iraq, that created terrorism (because it was so unfair); therefore Bush is a terrorist. If we get rid of Bush this November, 2006, the world will again be as good as it was when Clinton was President.

I think this is a clear and full and fair description of the Democrat's understanding of current history, and this explains why the current leadership --Harry Reid, et al.-- didn't like the film, because it confuses things by suggesting that there was history before Iraq, and that is just plain a Republican dirty trick.

Again, I do think I state this with absolute precision.

Note: According to Rush only one minute was cut from the entire film. That conforms to my sense that not much seemed cut, though that was based only on my reading, compared then to the broadcast version. I wonder why ABC hung tough? It would almost seem to suggest they were admirable?

.........................
Wow, just watched the second half. This was vivification.
(9:26 PM)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home