Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Six Day War, Six Day Peace

There once was a Six Day War, this will be a Six Day Peace, or at least it's going to be a six day peace for me because I've got more important things to do than blather on about what just happened.

There's way too much blather. Israel suffered an immense defeat. It's a defeat suffered either because its leadership wouldn't fight, or because its people wouldn't fight. If the failure was in the leadership, no problem, there will be new leadership, a new war, and victory. If the failure is in the people, nothing matters anymore anyway, the nation is dead. They might as well all move to France or just walk west until there's nothing but bubbles. It's painless that way.

The nation that has lost its will has lost its legitimacy is dead. Their immense defeat is that they didn't fight. That's their problem.

Tomorrow morning I talk to my canary. Then I'll go sweep a floor, or something. I know I've got things to do that are more important than Israel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home