Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Blogthink

Morning duties done, time for a brief assessment of yesterday.
  • I seem to have passed through the stage fright, not through new insight or achieved philosophic remove, but simply through doing it. Blogging seems much like any other presentation; once you start talking you relax.
  • However, there does seem more noise than force. That indicates some remaining self-consciousness. Again, I think that will leave within just a few more entries. I would prefer to be my normal genial and understated self.
  • Have got to work on mechanics. Spell checker doesn't work, can't do links, haven't done a blog roll... In general haven't the faintest idea of what to do mechanically, and additionally think my system is screwed up...or out to get me...?
  • The muse which becomes blogthought seems wholesome. It's possibly better than pacing back-&-forth alone in my room arguing inside my own head with Aristotle or my nephew. I do win all those arguments but one can do too much of it.
  • And the reason for making this entry is that the new blogger experience is interesting and I intend to follow and note these matters and at some point put them together into a chronology; for bloggers only, but one that will probably be recognized my many as their own.
  • And now I've got to get some sleep. --Since this is only a 3 day-a-week exercise I really ought to get on a more firm schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home