Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Dear Tom,

The only way to learn how to do a blog is to do a blog. Somepeople are very slow learners.

First:
Tell your wife she makes a splendid sandwich. After my walk I decided to have half of one. That's absolutely all my body needs. I ate both halves, and now I'm discipling myself not to eat another.

Second:
I have no idea how I got the address I have. I know my first attempt to set up a blog didn't work. I tried a second, wannagetaburger --that had to do with a fantasy of how I would go about impressing Ann Coulter enough so I could ask her for a date-- and that was intended to be both the title and address. I got the address, somehow my first attempt became the title. To do a post I have to go to Mozilla (Compuserve won't work), go to blogger.com, just click sign-in, and I get threedaypost. I make my entry, and post. I presume the post is instantaneous. I will now find out. sabdwitch...Oh dear, my spellchecker doesn't work. This could end my career right here. Will have to fuss with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home