Thursday, October 13, 2005

Entering History

In the interest of entering history I enter my 2nd post (2nd public post, depends on how you count).

If there is movement there is history. Of course, there has to be a ripple before there can be a wave and there can't be a ripple until there has been a hit...but the thought has been pitched --without aim and pitched softly--but it is out there. What an odd and exciting sensation, to have a thought outside of the skull and to have it flying free, amazing. I suppose you get used to it in time but just now it's amazing.

--Just made a small note in my journal. What a different sensation.

--Two things to note about a blog:
  • Over writing. Never happens in the journal.
  • Loss of intellect. Never happens in the journal either
Lack of intellect, yes, that happens. Intellect is a scarce commodity, you grab it when you got it. But this is not that, this is more like stage fright. You face the audience and your mind suddenly goes blank. This is interesting, since as yet I know my blog is unknown and my system is so screwed up anyway that I can't even do my own links. Yet there's the fright, the loss of the sense of a comfortable and known personality, personal identity suddenly nonexistent, the mind vacant.... Interesting. It will pass. The awesomeness is just in the awareness of the concept, the World Wide Web, public exposure...a kind of nakedity. However, the exposure intended is honorable. Rather uncomfortably exciting, but honorable. I'll get used to it.

Three days now before I'll again be back in front of my computer, at which time I'll try to make my 1st cerebral entry. --And there is the vision as well of being alone on stage in front of a million empty chairs. That's an odd sensation too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home