Tuesday, October 11, 2005

This Is A Public Forum

Dear Jute,

This is a public forum, it's not meant to be a substitute for email, but I'm trying to learn how to do entries. My big problem (biggest problem) is that I can't get the spell checker to work. So I'll use simple words. And I won't mention anything about your secrete life.

Your email: Quite cute, with the little moving figures. I thought I'd try it too and downloaded SmileyCentral. Didn't work. What I got was a virus,: Trojan, MulDrop.1326. Didn't seem to do any damage but you might want to check your own system.

The bike:
  • Thursday 20 minutes
  • Friday 21 minutes (Pushing, pushing)
  • Saturday 30 minutes!!!
  • Sunday 30 minutes; pulse rate, 138 at the end.
  • Monday, walked down a steep embankment and my knees didn't hurt! I certainly am making progress.
In general I'm delighted with the bike as a theraputic instrument. I'm pretty excited that after nearly two years of running on painful legs I think I'm healing up.

That's enough for now, I just want to see if this post works. I'll write an email sometime latter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home