Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 1 & 1/2

Yesterday I bent over and kissed myself good-bye and today it's night and I'm still here? Wonders.

I hear Obama was in the Big House today, behind a big desk, being President. He made phone calls. Called Hamas, just to chat. Didn't want them to feel left out. So thoughtful.

What else? I guess no more Gitmo... in a year, whatever. In a year he ought to be able to decide what he wants to do. Or not. In a year no one will care.

I guess he had a very firm meeting with military types, on Iraq and Afghanistan, giving them the word on what's what. I imagine they said: "Yes Mr. President," and were just darn glad to get out of there finally and back behind their own desks...

And Mr. Barack, President, sits behind his. His is a bigger one.

And so the end of the first day. I imagine he did a lot of profile, with his jaw, I mean.

I wonder how long before it becomes clear this guy is nuts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home