Saturday, October 04, 2008

Cuda Coulda Cracked

But didn't.

As I continue my three day romance, Sarah back in my life, I'm going to note one point I saw in the debate that delighted me then and has stayed with me since: that point when I saw her break to a sudden grin, Joe speaking, then turn to him with the most courteous blade of the assassin, and begin to slice away flesh... as an entertainment! She was enjoying herself.

What a delight to see. "My girl" suddenly relaxed. It happened in only a moment, maybe two-thirds way through the debate, but suddenly, she knew she had taken the measure of this guy and she could handle him. And at that moment, though she may not have realized it until a day later, it was suddenly, at that moment, that she recognized she was a national player. She could handle these guys. She's never going to want for self-confidence again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home