Thursday, December 08, 2005

Smart One

(And this is my try at typing. will have to see if it wraps around the mouse. I will say that I am delighted that I do now know how to upload photos, but I can also see now that I can't wrap around. This is a pain. There is an Html command for this, but it's getting late, I'm not going to bother looking it up just now. (Did look itu p but what I have doesn't seem quite appropriate. So I'm done for tonight.)

Will give this a try from desktop.




Worked, now I'm trying to get it to appear as my photo above mouse.
----------------

I've successfully moved the photo where I want it, now to see if it will appear without my profile.
----------------

Nope. Have to show my profile, this is anoying. Possibly sometime later I can go into the template.
-------------

And now am going to try one more photo (I've been working at this for five hours on Three Day Post), I think I either now know how to do it, or Blogger is just feeling better than before. Have no idea where the picture will appear.

Okay, it appears the image always appears at the top, either positioned left, center or right, but I have an idea the text can be moved around it. Will try.

Okay, it appears the image always appears at the top, either positioned left, center or right, but I have an idea the text can be moved around it. Will try. ...Okay, I moved this text, but couldn't move it around the images. Will try just typing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home